Every good pot needs to be cared for attentively. As the saying goes, "a good pot leads the door, and maintenance depends on the individual"! If you want the pots and pans in the kitchen to be maintained as they were when you first saw it, you must make a schedule! The maintenance schedule must be arranged.
"Cookware etiquette" at first sight
1. Squeeze a small amount of detergent on a sponge or other soft cloth to wipe the inner wall and the outside of the pot evenly.
2. After washing with warm water, wipe it dry with a clean cloth.
3. Pour proper amount of white vinegar and hot water into the pot, shake the pot to make the white vinegar water evenly flow to every corner of the pot.
4. Rinse the inner and outer walls and bottom of the pot again, wipe it clean and use it.
Keep in mind the little trick of "hot pot and cold oil", stainless steel pots are more suitable for hot pot and cold oil cooking. Don't wait until the oil has fine lines before adding ingredients, then it is already hot oil. Another important point when cooking with hot pot and cold oil is that you should not rush the ingredients. You need to wait until the surface of the ingredients has solidified and can be easily pushed. Of course, for the stainless steel composite bottom, the sticky pan is not terrible. Basically, it can be easily cleaned after soaking in water.
Daily companion, pay more attention to detail maintenance
1. After using the pot, use the remaining temperature of the pot to clean the pot, which is convenient and economical. Add clean water and a little detergent. Use a sponge or scouring pad to clean the inner and outer walls of the pot.
2. If there are white spots on the inner wall of the pot after use, it is due to the starch in the water and food attached to the surface of the pot wall during the heating process. It is easy to remove, just wipe with a little vinegar or lemon slices.
3. If the pot body appears iridescent, it is caused by the overheating of salt and minerals in the food, and it can be cleaned with a special stainless steel cleaner.
4. After the pot is used; no matter what brand of detergent is used to scrub, finally rinse the pot with clean water, and be sure to wipe the pot dry with a dry cloth. Otherwise, the cleaning agent left in the pot will corrode the surface of the pot when wet.
Jiangmen Jida Stainless Steel Products Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise dedicated to the research and development, manufacturing, export trade, and sales of independent brands of stainless steel cookware. Look forward to working with you!